Random art from the Featured Folder
Hello, and welcome to #Original-Style-Art!
These are the Group rules!
(( BREAKING ANY OF THE RULES COULD GET YOU BANNED ))
How to Join
• Be sure that your newer works are made completely by you, or you will NOT be accepted. That means tracing, copying, heavy referencing, and stealing will NOT be tolerated.
• Your style has to be yours! We're #Original-Style-Art for a reason, try your best to make your art 100% your own and possibly even something we've never seen before.
• You need a minimum of 5 THINGS in your gallery to join. If you don't, we will automatically deny your request.
• Keep in mind we're all very busy. If you don't get in the group right away, that doesn't mean that you're not in for good. Please be patient.
• Meet these requirements? Send us an invite!
Submitting art in this group sould be fairly simple if you follow these guidelines!
If your art was not accepted and you believed you followed the guidelines correctly, that means it was not the best it could be. If you're still unsure, feel free to Note us or leave a comment on the Deviation Submission Progress! DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT ON OUR PROFILE.
We WILL Accept:
• The Deviations per week limit is 4. You'll have more oppertunities to be noticed by submitting your works little by little instead of everything on one day.
• If your art does not have a background/white background then it will most likely not get accepted.
• If your art isn't COMPLETELY original, that's fine, nobody's perfect. But please be sure that it looks *almost* completely original. Minor flaws are okay.
• Try not to have a mature content filter on your art. I mean, if it NEEDS the filter, leave it, but please don't submit if so.
• When submitting a comic, please do not submit an entire series unless it's only around 5 pages long. You can still submit pages from a series, just please only submit your BEST pages. This also applies to the "around 5 pages" rule.
• If you submit a sketch to the Traditional folder, it cannot be on lines paper and must be detailed/shaded.
We haven't seen every original artwork in the net and we might overlook something, so please, if you see a work that shouldn't be here, tell us so that we can remove it.
If this occurs, be sure you have evidence in case you see something wrong. We can't remove something just because you think you saw it somewhere.
If you agree to these rules, please write "paperclip" in your member request! Thank you and enjoy!